COVID-19: support for businesses
Government has set out a package of temporary, timely and targeted measures to support public services, people and businesses through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19.
This includes a package of measures to support businesses including:
- a statutory sick pay relief package for SMEs
- a Business Rate Relief for small businesses and pubs
- small business grant funding of £3,000 for all business in receipt of Small Business Rates Relief (SBRR) and Rural Rates Relief
- the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme to support long-term viable businesses who may need to respond to cash-flow pressures by seeking additional finance
- the HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
Looking to start, grow or develop your business? SEMLEP’s Growth Hub helps local businesses realise ambitions through free impartial and tailored information, advice and guidance that best support your business needs.
The Business & IP Centre Northamptonshire supports entrepreneurs, inventors and small businesses from that first spark of inspiration to successfully launching and developing a business.
The Business & IP Centre Northamptonshire, part of the British Library Business & IP Centre national network, runs workshops and information and advice sessions
The Local Authority adopts a “better business for all” approach offering support to businesses in a number of ways ranging from licencing to pre planning advice. The authority has expertise in the following areas: